Paris – Expat Tax

US Expatriate Tax

Looking for a CPA or Part Qualified CPA with expatriate tax knowledge of the American system.

The opportunity is in a boutique consulting firm in Paris, France.

Ideally 1 – 5 years experience. This is flexible +/-1.

If you know of anyone who might want to try a few years living the exciting, chic, glamorous Parisian lifestyle, please have them get in touch!

Relocation costs and visa application will be taken care of for you.

Show Share Buttons
Hide Share Buttons